Nazi Magazine for Women: NS-Frauen-Warte Covers from 1941-1945
The Frauen Warte was the Nazi Party’s biweekly illustrated magazine for women. The issues here are a sample of those published between 1935 and 1945, and provide interesting examples of Nazi propaganda directed to women.
See more on vintag.es
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Introducing Our New Handcrafted Font Family Jovial + Bonus Design Elements!
- Products of The Day #445
- Victorian Terrace Extension, Melbourne, Australia
- Wooden Flooring by Massimo Broglio
- Superego: The Softest, Most Comfortable Hemp Shirt
- Sliding wall partitions for a adaptable home
- Punk Disney Princesses
- Old Photos Reveal How Disney’s Animators Used a Real-Life Model to Draw Alice in Wonderland
- G(enius) Bicycle
- This Artist Creates a Unique Sculptures and Landscapes from Bullet Shells and Cartridges