Nino Muñoz Fashion Photography
Chilean born photographer Nino Muñoz is known for his ability to capture the natural sensuality of his subjects. Muñoz moved to New York City in his early 20’s from Vancouver, Canada. The door to his career opened when he shot a fashion story for British Vogue with his long time friend and muse, Gisele Bündchen. His images have appeared around the world in leading magazines that include Elle, Numéro, InStyle, Vogue, The New York Times Magazine, Vanity Fair, GQ..
Publication: Numéro Tokyo December ’12
Stylist: Katie Mossman
via MS Magazine
Recently on Design You Trust
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born
- A Photo Serie Where The Dancer And Photographer Arthur Cadre Twist His Body Into Mesmerising Position
- Chinese Trend of the Day: It’s Totally Cool to Have a Sprout Growing Out of Your Hair
- French Designers Create A Tiny Bathroom In A Box
- Designer Develops Alzheimer’s-Friendly Tableware Thanks to Inspiration from Her Late Grandmother
- Photographer Explores the Beautiful Diversity of Redheads
- Holi Party Festival in Spain
- NASA Reveals Beautiful Photos of Earth from Space
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze