Street art by Paulo Arraiano
Paulo Arraiano is an illustrator, graphic designer and street artist Portuguese. Known for its colorful digital illustrations including the brand Nike , the artist noted most recently by impressive murals as that carried out in Lisbon on an old 4-storey building.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary
- Beautiful Pop Culture Illustrations By Alice X. Zhang
- Turbo-Reactive Diesel-Punk: Flying Retro Cars By Alejandro Burdisio
- Stunning Glass Sculptures By K. William LeQuier
- Stunning Oil Paintings Of Tattooed Women By Chris Guest