Pharrell Williams’ $16.8 Million Miami Condo
Pharrell Williams is an American rapper, singer, record producer, composer and fashion designer. He has produced numerous hit singles for various musicians, and is also the co-founder of the clothing brands Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream Clothing. In 2005, Williams was voted “Best Dressed Man in the World” by Esquire. Pharrell is currently on the verge of leaving the glorious city of Miami.
His luxurious penthouse just went on the market approximately for $16.8 million USD. The 9,080-square foot crib has five bedrooms, seven baths, a penthouse pool, home theater, and breathtaking panoramic views. Records show Pharrell bought the pad for $12.5 million USD in March 2007.
“Living your life 40 floors up, looking out every day on ocean and skies, you see the world from a different point of view. It’s like living in a very interesting fishbowl, but since no one can see up here, it’s like a fishbowl with a limo tint.” Williams told W Magazine.
You can check out more info about the property here: Floridamoves.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture
- 23 Striking And Surreptitious Photos Capture Street Scenes Of Pennsylvania In The 1970s
- Dance Moves Turned Into Charcoal Drawings By Heather Hansen
- Glow Worms Turn This New Zealand Cave Into Starry Night