Pharrell Williams’ $16.8 Million Miami Condo
Pharrell Williams is an American rapper, singer, record producer, composer and fashion designer. He has produced numerous hit singles for various musicians, and is also the co-founder of the clothing brands Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream Clothing. In 2005, Williams was voted “Best Dressed Man in the World” by Esquire. Pharrell is currently on the verge of leaving the glorious city of Miami.
His luxurious penthouse just went on the market approximately for $16.8 million USD. The 9,080-square foot crib has five bedrooms, seven baths, a penthouse pool, home theater, and breathtaking panoramic views. Records show Pharrell bought the pad for $12.5 million USD in March 2007.
“Living your life 40 floors up, looking out every day on ocean and skies, you see the world from a different point of view. It’s like living in a very interesting fishbowl, but since no one can see up here, it’s like a fishbowl with a limo tint.” Williams told W Magazine.
You can check out more info about the property here: Floridamoves.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Handcrafted Floor Rugs By SurfaceWerks
- DIY Bullet Casing Earphones
- We Are Animals: Honest Illustrations By Andrea Radeck
- Lucas Levitan Beautifully Adds Cartoons To Photographs
- Photographer Creates Imaginative Images Of Her Daughter And Her Shadow
- A Former Janitor Collects And Photographs The Items Seized From Immigrants And Thrown Away By U.S. Customs And Border Patrol
- Artist Leaves Dress In The Dead Sea For 2 Years And It Turns Into Glittering Salt Crystal Masterpiece
- Polish Street Artist Just Unveiled Art Installations In Poland Which Are Based On Advertising Columns
- Bad Moon Rising
- Project Mermaids Lets Ocean-Lovers Don Tails And Live Out Their Siren Fantasies
- Portuguese Street Artist Wrapped Up A Giant Squirrel On The Streets Of Tallinn In Estonia
- Gorgeous Recipes Show Avocado Slices Arranged In Swirls, Shaped Into Roses
- Funny And Creative Illustrations Of Visual Puns That Will Make You Laugh
- An Artist Combines Famous Brands Logotypes With Classical Painting
- The Elephant That Was Injured By A Landmine Gets Her New Artificial Leg