Pharrell Williams’ $16.8 Million Miami Condo
Pharrell Williams is an American rapper, singer, record producer, composer and fashion designer. He has produced numerous hit singles for various musicians, and is also the co-founder of the clothing brands Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream Clothing. In 2005, Williams was voted “Best Dressed Man in the World” by Esquire. Pharrell is currently on the verge of leaving the glorious city of Miami.
His luxurious penthouse just went on the market approximately for $16.8 million USD. The 9,080-square foot crib has five bedrooms, seven baths, a penthouse pool, home theater, and breathtaking panoramic views. Records show Pharrell bought the pad for $12.5 million USD in March 2007.
“Living your life 40 floors up, looking out every day on ocean and skies, you see the world from a different point of view. It’s like living in a very interesting fishbowl, but since no one can see up here, it’s like a fishbowl with a limo tint.” Williams told W Magazine.
You can check out more info about the property here: Floridamoves.com
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Aerial Images Of Salterns That Blur The Line Between Photograph And Painting
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Frozen Beauty: The Look Inside Europe’s Largest Glacier
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- This Barber Artist Creates 3D Portraits In People’s Hair