Pharrell Williams’ $16.8 Million Miami Condo
Pharrell Williams is an American rapper, singer, record producer, composer and fashion designer. He has produced numerous hit singles for various musicians, and is also the co-founder of the clothing brands Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream Clothing. In 2005, Williams was voted “Best Dressed Man in the World” by Esquire. Pharrell is currently on the verge of leaving the glorious city of Miami.
His luxurious penthouse just went on the market approximately for $16.8 million USD. The 9,080-square foot crib has five bedrooms, seven baths, a penthouse pool, home theater, and breathtaking panoramic views. Records show Pharrell bought the pad for $12.5 million USD in March 2007.
“Living your life 40 floors up, looking out every day on ocean and skies, you see the world from a different point of view. It’s like living in a very interesting fishbowl, but since no one can see up here, it’s like a fishbowl with a limo tint.” Williams told W Magazine.
You can check out more info about the property here: Floridamoves.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- The 2016 Pirelli Calendar is Here and It’s Unlike Any You’ve Seen Before
- Bright Moments in Life of USSR People
- Black Friday Shoppers are Suspiciously Similar to Zombie Hordes
- Breathtaking Photos of Models Pose with Endangered Animals
- 35 Rare Photos of the Construction of the Titanic
- Couple Announces Pregnancy Using Mom’s Body to Create Some Attractive ‘Live’ Scenes
- 5 Must Seen Yoga Poses
- 15 Things Every Single Girl Can Relate To
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- This Adorable Series Documents A Toddler And Her Pup Growing Up
- Fascinating Images from the Past You Won’t Find in Any History Textbook
- This Inspirational Girl Saved a Homeless Dog in the Most Ingenious Way
- Ten Awe-Inspiring Routes You Need to Travel Along at Least Once in Your Life
- Cats and Girls by Sean Marc Lee