Pharrell Williams’ $16.8 Million Miami Condo
Pharrell Williams is an American rapper, singer, record producer, composer and fashion designer. He has produced numerous hit singles for various musicians, and is also the co-founder of the clothing brands Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream Clothing. In 2005, Williams was voted “Best Dressed Man in the World” by Esquire. Pharrell is currently on the verge of leaving the glorious city of Miami.
His luxurious penthouse just went on the market approximately for $16.8 million USD. The 9,080-square foot crib has five bedrooms, seven baths, a penthouse pool, home theater, and breathtaking panoramic views. Records show Pharrell bought the pad for $12.5 million USD in March 2007.
“Living your life 40 floors up, looking out every day on ocean and skies, you see the world from a different point of view. It’s like living in a very interesting fishbowl, but since no one can see up here, it’s like a fishbowl with a limo tint.” Williams told W Magazine.
You can check out more info about the property here: Floridamoves.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Teacher Gave Her Students A Chance To Be Creative On The Last Day Of School
- Artist Proves American Women Are Beautiful In All Sizes In New ‘American Beauty’ Photo Shoot
- This Instagram Account Has The Most Adorable Way Of Reminding You That You Matter
- Woman Posed For An Epic Divorce Photo Shoot To Let Go Of The Past And Start Fresh
- Musician Performs Concert Floating In The Middle Of The Arctic Ocean