Select Connections Concierge Web Design
Select Connection Concierge is a privately owned premier boutique specializing in matchmaking for upscale, educated, accomplished singles passionately searching for a meaningful and long lasting relationship.
The company was looking to brand themselves in an elegant, simple sort of way. We came up with a simple gold logo that uses two “S” as an iconic symbol for the company. The business cards are simple, but include foil stamp, embossing, and spot UV to give them that elegant “pop.” The website is also super simple and clean design but incorporates parallax scrolling and responsive functions to give it a sophisticated edge. Work done under Mascot Agency.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series
- A Restaurant Perched Atop A Mountain Peak
- Symbiosis Of Retro And Modernity: Russian Car By Bilenkin Vintage
- World’s Longest Tunnel Slide To Open In London This Summer
- Beautiful Women Portraits By Marta Bevacqua
- New Entries For The 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church