Sugarpova is a premium candy line that reflects the fun, fashionable, sweet side of international tennis sensation Maria Sharapova.
Maria has created her own candy business to offer an accessible bit of luxury, interpreting classic candies in her own signature style.
A long time candy lover with a surprising sweet tooth, Maria is bringing a new level of quality to the candy category through fun, unexpected types and shapes – with playful names to match. Wrapped up in a beautiful package, it’s both style and substance, just like founder Maria Sharapova.
A portion of sales from the Sugarpova collection will be donated to the Maria Sharapova Foundation, furthering her ongoing dedication to a charitable cause close to her heart.
We’d love to hear your views on this:
More inspiring stories on DYT:
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy Views today: 197,430 - Photography
- The Russia You’ll Never See On Postcards Through The Lens Of Photographer Alexander Petrosyan Views today: 30,863 - Photography
- American Artist Creates Creepy Trump Photo Collages Views today: 7,846 - Inspirations
- Instagram’s ‘Bros Being Basic’ Shows Men Recreating Clichéd Snaps Of Women Views today: 4,258 - Inspirations
- Finnish Woman Creates Controversial Self Portraits, Calls It Art Views today: 3,741 - Inspirations
- Powerful NSFW Photos From The 2017 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Badass Views today: 2,650 - Photography
- Russian Dental Clinic N2 – Probably The Scariest Dental Clinic In The World Views today: 2,154 - Travel
- Artist Blends Modern Graffiti With Ancient Calligraphy To Create Stunning NSFW Pieces Using Naked Women’s Bodies As A Canvas Views today: 1,710 - Design
- This Guy Photoshops His Dog Into A Giant In All His Pics And It’s Hilarious Views today: 1,468 - Inspirations
- How To Cure ‘Mototoxicosis’ Views today: 1,451 - Photography
- “Memoirs Of The Geisha” – A Look Back At The Traditional Japanese Female Entertainers Views today: 1,394 - Photography
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s Views today: 1,317 - Photography
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master Views today: 1,228 - Inspirations
- Meet Oreo, The World’s First Cat Nurse Views today: 1,097 - Animals
- The Amazing Makeup By Lucia Pittalis Views today: 1,081 - Inspirations