The Most Dirty Celebrations
Dirty, izmazyukatsya, udelal – each of these holidays can greatly expand your vocabulary on the part of “dirty” pleasures while at the same time and add adrenaline and cheer up.
Highlight of the program: ripe tomatoes, ketchup bottles, how many would come out of a tomato, an inglorious sginuvshih over 70 years of the Spanish “Tomatina,” it is better not to count. The figure will astronomical. After all, every year at the famous Battle of tomato in Bunol their “dying” to 100 tons! But the Spaniards appreciate the fun above the vegetables. And it is precisely the “Tomatina” more than enough. Another would be: a few thousand adults once they fall into his childhood and for that – nothing. Fooling around people who are in that much: flung tomatoes, pour tomato slush, or splashing in a puddle of tomato puree. Beauty! Important not to play too long and do not forget, for what it all meant to tomato madness. And for that: for the hour, which lasts for a “battle” should “upomidorit” Bunol so that the wipers work enough for two months at least.
A dirty girl from the tomatina celebration.
Highlight of the program: Color Powder According to travel guides, Holi in India – a celebration of spring and the rebirth of life. But if you believe your eyes, it’s – crazy day. Nothing else is happening just can not explain. You just imagine: people sprinkle each other poisonous powder and bright with happy laughter. On this day, fooling around the whole country, and a billion Indians into a billion grimy, screaming with joy, pigs. “Well, not crazies, huh?” – Surprised those who in any subject. But for the Indians crazy – this is the one who is smeared with paint to give Holi. For people here believed, red-blue-green powder – the best guarantee of happiness for the whole next year. Like, the more color the dirt, the less you stick to every other – choose.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Cute Illustrations Show How Complicated Love Is Made Simpler With IKEA Products
- Insanely Creepy Skulls Carved Out Of Fruit & Veg
- What Life Is Like Before And After You Get A Dog
- An Illustrator Imagines What Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Were Modern Teenagers
- Amazing Street Art By HoodGraff
- 25 Iconic Photos Of Rock Stars From The 1960s And 1970s Taken By Henry Diltz
- 25,000 White Roses Made Of LED Lights For Valentine’s Day
- What World’s Famous Landmarks Could Look Like In An Epic Drought
- Inside The Oreo Wonder Vault That Popped Up In NYC
- Curated Images And Textures From Google Maps
- This Is A Carpet Made Of Vintage Jeans Labels
- Tiny Swiss Cottage Built From Remnants Of An Alpine Log Cabin
- This Artist Creates A Ceramics Imprinted With Patterns Of Vintage Typewriter Letters
- An Abstracted Lamborghini Is The Basis For The Bizarre-Looking Lo Res Car From United Nude
- Changing Cities: The Overlapping Of Past And Present