The Most Dirty Celebrations
Dirty, izmazyukatsya, udelal – each of these holidays can greatly expand your vocabulary on the part of “dirty” pleasures while at the same time and add adrenaline and cheer up.
Highlight of the program: ripe tomatoes, ketchup bottles, how many would come out of a tomato, an inglorious sginuvshih over 70 years of the Spanish “Tomatina,” it is better not to count. The figure will astronomical. After all, every year at the famous Battle of tomato in Bunol their “dying” to 100 tons! But the Spaniards appreciate the fun above the vegetables. And it is precisely the “Tomatina” more than enough. Another would be: a few thousand adults once they fall into his childhood and for that – nothing. Fooling around people who are in that much: flung tomatoes, pour tomato slush, or splashing in a puddle of tomato puree. Beauty! Important not to play too long and do not forget, for what it all meant to tomato madness. And for that: for the hour, which lasts for a “battle” should “upomidorit” Bunol so that the wipers work enough for two months at least.
A dirty girl from the tomatina celebration.
Highlight of the program: Color Powder According to travel guides, Holi in India – a celebration of spring and the rebirth of life. But if you believe your eyes, it’s – crazy day. Nothing else is happening just can not explain. You just imagine: people sprinkle each other poisonous powder and bright with happy laughter. On this day, fooling around the whole country, and a billion Indians into a billion grimy, screaming with joy, pigs. “Well, not crazies, huh?” – Surprised those who in any subject. But for the Indians crazy – this is the one who is smeared with paint to give Holi. For people here believed, red-blue-green powder – the best guarantee of happiness for the whole next year. Like, the more color the dirt, the less you stick to every other – choose.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- The Trendy New Toy that’s Wrecking Children’s Hair and Driving Parents Crazy
- Farid Rueda’s New Pieces of Street Art in Bogota, Colombia
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- Singapore to Transform Disused Railways into a 15-Mile Park Spanning the Entire Nation
- Every Penny Counts: This Artist Created a Clear Acrylic Structures to be Completed With Coins
- Paws For Thought With Kitty Yoga Classes At Australian Cat Cafe
- Is this New Hotel in Amsterdam the “Hotel of the Future”?
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- Devoted Husband Plants & Harvests 4.5 Miles Of Sunflowers To Fulfill Wife’s Dying Wish
- This Ingenious Vending Machine Feeds Homeless Animals
- The 2016 Pirelli Calendar is Here and It’s Unlike Any You’ve Seen Before
- Bright Moments in Life of USSR People
- Black Friday Shoppers are Suspiciously Similar to Zombie Hordes
- Breathtaking Photos of Models Pose with Endangered Animals
- 35 Rare Photos of the Construction of the Titanic