THIRSTY SCRIPT FREE FONT
Thirsty Script from Yellow Design Studio is a contemporary script conceived as a marriage of elements from vintage signage scripts, Wisdom Script, Deftone Stylus, and Lobster. The result is a typeface with a ‘new meets vintage’ vibe. It’s friendly with an edge…a mixture of retro script, modern sans serif, and a shot of caffeine.
Features include six weights from Light to Black, shadow layers, old-style figures, contextual alternates (for a slightly more traditional feel), multiple language support, and a handy selection of ligatures and stylistic alternates.
SHADOWS: Add depth and pop to all six weights of Thirsty Script quick & easy by duplicating the text layer and switching it to Shadow. Color and offset to taste. Download and try Thirsty Script Bold Shadow for free!
TIPS: Thirsty Shadows are nicely offset automatically, but this distance can be easily customized for all weights except Light (which is too skinny to offset further without edges peeking out). Includes ligatures that correct shadow overlap issues. In Illustrator set area type options to Em Box Height for proper shadow alignment. In Photoshop align shadows manually. Download Thirsty Script Free Font
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Feeding Polar Bears from a Tank, 1950
- Berlin Summer Apartment, by Loft Szczecin Studio
- The Strangest, yet Amusing Days on Earth!
- Astrid Holler by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia December 2015
- 20 Perfect Photographs that Reveal the True Beauty of Our World in All Its Glory
- 15 Wonderfully Satisfying Photographs to Put Your Tired Mind to Rest
- This Standing Table Has a “Personality” of Its Own
- Bamboo and Glass Toaster Lets You See How Your Bread is Being Toasted
- Incredible Levitation Photography by Mike Dempsey
- Interior Renovation by HAO Design
- Street Portraits from Dubai to Hong Kong
- WoodUp Qubi, To Most Elegant Charging Station For The Apple Watch
- Just Grow It: French Artist Transforms Nike Sneakers Into Blooming Plant Gardens
- Hide and Seek by Max Colson