Creating that distinctively recognizable yet truly original ad campaign can be a challenge even for luxury fashion houses of Paris, New York, Milan and London. Top fashion brands are renowned for pulling all stops to ensure the individuality of their ad campaigns.
Each and every one of them wants the spotlight.
Enlisting renowned fashion photographers such as Steven Meisel, Mario Testino, Tim Walker and duo Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott and hiring the “of-the-moment” models such as Karmen Pedaru, Bianca Balti, Joan Smalls & Saskia de Brauw, fashion houses aim to maximize their chance of success. This is a must see compilation.
The Top 10 Fashion Ad Campaigns of 2012 are:
10 - Mulberry Autumn Winter 2012– Fairytale Travels: Set in an enchanted yet dark forest reminiscent of a children’s fairytale, the Mulberry campaign includes two bespoke, giant forest creatures that hints of of fantasy travels.
9 – Chanel Spring Summer 2012
– Cap-Eden-Roc: Shot at the prestigious Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Cap d’Antibes on the French Riviera, the fashion campaign suggests athleticism fun in the Mediterranean sun.
8 – Valentino Spring Summer 2012
- Summer Romance: Set in Pezos, an abandoned mining town in Mexico, the fashion campaign evokes a feminine & poetic fantasy of delicate Valentino style.
7 – Gucci Spring Summer 2012
– Golden Style: A golden experience showcasing beautiful models lavishly dressed in golden attires, the Gucci campaign is bright as the summer sun.
6 – Mulberry Spring Summer 2012- Fun-in-the-Sun: The Mulberry models are all about having summer fun in lovely Brighton while they pose next to playful giant ice cream cones.
5 – Michael Kors Spring Summer 2012
- The Safari: Making us dream of adventure and voyage, the fashion campaign is set on an African safari of style.
4 – Louis Vuitton Fall Winter 2012 – Train Travel: Set onboard a Louis Vuitton luxury train which was deconstructed, shipped then reassembled in New York City, the features a cast of beautifully clothed models embarked on a historical voyage.
3 – Lanvin Fall Winter 2012
- Real People: To keep it real and fresh, Lanvin’s Alber Elbaz decided to photograph real women and men, ranging from 18 to 90, creating a regal to punkish ad campaign.
2 – Prada Fall Winter 2012
– Futuristic Game: Transposing cinematic shots to create a ‘virtual labyrinth of fantasy and reality’, Prada’s campaign is full of geometric shapes and patterns creating a futuristic video game-inspired look.
1 – Dolce & Gabbana Fall Winter 2012
- La Famiglia: Set in a traditional Sicilian village, the fashion campaign aims to transcend the many familial values of the luxury brand. Italian beauties Bianca Balti, Monica Bellucci and Bianca Brandolini D’Adda pose while lace making, embroidering and cross-stitching.
Read more: www.luxeinacity.com/
Don't forget to subscribe to our fantastic RSS Feed, join Design You Trust community on Facebook, follow us on Twitter,Pinterest and Tumblr! If you enjoyed our posts we humbly ask you to comment and help us spread the word!
Looking for advertisment or special promotion on Design You Trust? Click Here.