Underground Cookery School
The Underground Cookery School was set up in the summer of 2003 to offer a fun and informal way of learning uncomplicated, delicious, contemporary cooking. Matt Kemp, owner of the Underground Cookery School, approached us to develop his identity across a new stationery set, brochure, promotional material and website. Using tactile, recycled boards combined with refined print processes, we pay homage to the surroundings in which the school sits.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Woman Turned Her Friend’s Home Into A Cat Paradise For Their 7 Kitties
- Surprise Bread Hides Pictures In Every Slice
- Photographer Has Headed Into Areas Untouched By Sunlight And Found Creatures That Are Exploding With Colour
- Invisible By Day: Inspiring Photography By Mikko Lagerstedt
- Young Artist From South Korea Creates Visual Illusion Art Using Her Face And Hands