Underwater photography is the field of photography where photographs are taken under the sea while scuba diving and swimming. Although it is the most difficult form of photography and the photographers have to face lots of difficulties. But all their troubles and difficulties worth it when they develop under water photographs.
The world beneath us i.e. the seabed is the perfect place to find inspiration for a photographer and this is the reason why many photographers opt for the underwater photography.
Collection of Underwater Photography
So, for your inspiration here we have collected an awesome collection of Underwater Photography that I managed to discover online.
Tunnel Of Fish
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Feeding Polar Bears from a Tank, 1950
- Berlin Summer Apartment, by Loft Szczecin Studio
- The Strangest, yet Amusing Days on Earth!
- Astrid Holler by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia December 2015
- 20 Perfect Photographs that Reveal the True Beauty of Our World in All Its Glory
- 15 Wonderfully Satisfying Photographs to Put Your Tired Mind to Rest
- This Standing Table Has a “Personality” of Its Own
- Bamboo and Glass Toaster Lets You See How Your Bread is Being Toasted
- Incredible Levitation Photography by Mike Dempsey
- Interior Renovation by HAO Design
- Street Portraits from Dubai to Hong Kong
- WoodUp Qubi, To Most Elegant Charging Station For The Apple Watch
- Just Grow It: French Artist Transforms Nike Sneakers Into Blooming Plant Gardens
- Hide and Seek by Max Colson