Underwater photography is the field of photography where photographs are taken under the sea while scuba diving and swimming. Although it is the most difficult form of photography and the photographers have to face lots of difficulties. But all their troubles and difficulties worth it when they develop under water photographs.
The world beneath us i.e. the seabed is the perfect place to find inspiration for a photographer and this is the reason why many photographers opt for the underwater photography.
Collection of Underwater Photography
So, for your inspiration here we have collected an awesome collection of Underwater Photography that I managed to discover online.
Tunnel Of Fish
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- UK Landscape Photographer Of The Year Awards
- Hottest And Most Grooviest Photos From The Past That Will Redefine Your Style Statement
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)