Underwater photography is the field of photography where photographs are taken under the sea while scuba diving and swimming. Although it is the most difficult form of photography and the photographers have to face lots of difficulties. But all their troubles and difficulties worth it when they develop under water photographs.
The world beneath us i.e. the seabed is the perfect place to find inspiration for a photographer and this is the reason why many photographers opt for the underwater photography.
Collection of Underwater Photography
So, for your inspiration here we have collected an awesome collection of Underwater Photography that I managed to discover online.
Tunnel Of Fish
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Ombre Tights Hand-Dyed By Tiffany Ju
- Maid-Themed Cafe In Chinese City Of Hangzhou
- Eerie Photographs Captured By An Urban Explorer Show An Abandoned Mental Asylum Crumbling Into Disrepair
- UK Royal Society Of Biology’s Photographer Of The Year Shortlist
- This Guy Took Apart A Drum Set And Turned It Into Something Awesome
- Rural Daily Life In A Small Tuscany Village Beautifully Photographed By Marco Sgarbi
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads