Underwater photography is the field of photography where photographs are taken under the sea while scuba diving and swimming. Although it is the most difficult form of photography and the photographers have to face lots of difficulties. But all their troubles and difficulties worth it when they develop under water photographs.
The world beneath us i.e. the seabed is the perfect place to find inspiration for a photographer and this is the reason why many photographers opt for the underwater photography.
Collection of Underwater Photography
So, for your inspiration here we have collected an awesome collection of Underwater Photography that I managed to discover online.
Tunnel Of Fish
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Clever, Well-observed Editorial Illustrations from Toronto-based Peter Thomas Ryan
- Alien Landscapes
- Hunted in Tanzania, Saved in Philadephia: Young Albino Kids Rescued from the Albino Hunters
- Gigantic Wooden Megaphones
- Quiet at the Back: Classrooms Around the World
- Photo of the Day: A Leopard Walks With Its Head Stuck
- Food Doodles by Zan Mixter
- Maggie Jablonski by Elena Rendina
- Golden Girl by Caesar Lima
- Constance Jablonski by Derek Kettela