Unique Photography of Caesar Lima
A master at depicting unique and captivating subject matter, Caesar’s inspiration is derived from a singular drive to push the limits and evoke emotion through innovative photography and design.
With a Bachelors of Arts in Advertising, Caesar has always had an eye for the creative. With a passion and drive to depict unusual, even surreal images, his photography always causes emotion.
As a self proclaimed “non-purist”, his photography calls to mind imagery that is just outside of the box.
Caesar has received multiple accolades and awards including 5 IPA Awards in 2012 and 2011, Archive Magazine 200 Best Advertising Photographers, 2010 IPA Awards, 2010 PX3 in Paris, 2009 IPA Award and 2009 Addy Award to name a few in recent years.
more work @ www.caesarlima.com
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Koto Smart Sensors for a Healthier Home
- Freebies for Designers – September 2015
- Cat Cocoons Designed to Suit a Contemporary Interior
- World’s First Origami Car Unveiled
- Orphaned Raccoon Thinks She’s a Dog After Being Rescued and Raised by Family with Dogs
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist is Still Shooting at the Age of 101
- Anson : Free Sans Serif Font
- Tography Lite : Simple Photography WordPress Theme
- Free Realistic iPhone 6 Mockup on Wooden Table
- Exotic Naman Villa in Vietnam