Unique Photography of Caesar Lima
A master at depicting unique and captivating subject matter, Caesar’s inspiration is derived from a singular drive to push the limits and evoke emotion through innovative photography and design.
With a Bachelors of Arts in Advertising, Caesar has always had an eye for the creative. With a passion and drive to depict unusual, even surreal images, his photography always causes emotion.
As a self proclaimed “non-purist”, his photography calls to mind imagery that is just outside of the box.
Caesar has received multiple accolades and awards including 5 IPA Awards in 2012 and 2011, Archive Magazine 200 Best Advertising Photographers, 2010 IPA Awards, 2010 PX3 in Paris, 2009 IPA Award and 2009 Addy Award to name a few in recent years.
more work @ www.caesarlima.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Russian Woman Grew Her Hair To Rapunzel Length
- London Drug Dealers’ Messages Through The Lens Of Conventional Marketing
- Computer Love: The Ultimate Guide To Computing
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- Surreal Abandoned Building From Kamchatka
- Epic Video Game Room Decoration Ideas From Pixers
- This Artist Has Turned Store’s Regular Trashcan Into A Trashcan For People’s Hopes And Dreams
- Edwardian Criminal Faces Of North Shields: Vintage Mugshots Of Women In The Early 1900s
- Man Quits Job, Sells Everything To Travel With His Rescue Cat Across Australia
- What If Popular Media Persons Appears In Popular 2016 Movie Posters?
- This Is Not Your Granddad’s Creepy Brother: An Artist Makes Unbelievable Pro Silicone Masks
- This Artist Turns Children Drawings Into Real Toys
- Amazing Leaf-Inspired Bags From Budapest By Gabriella Moldovanyi
- A Guy Found A Scared Kitten Under A Truck And Just Couldn’t Say No To Her
- Soviet Brutalist Architecture Photographed By Frederic Chaubin