Unique Photography of Caesar Lima
A master at depicting unique and captivating subject matter, Caesar’s inspiration is derived from a singular drive to push the limits and evoke emotion through innovative photography and design.
With a Bachelors of Arts in Advertising, Caesar has always had an eye for the creative. With a passion and drive to depict unusual, even surreal images, his photography always causes emotion.
As a self proclaimed “non-purist”, his photography calls to mind imagery that is just outside of the box.
Caesar has received multiple accolades and awards including 5 IPA Awards in 2012 and 2011, Archive Magazine 200 Best Advertising Photographers, 2010 IPA Awards, 2010 PX3 in Paris, 2009 IPA Award and 2009 Addy Award to name a few in recent years.
more work @ www.caesarlima.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela
- Guy Uses Photographs To Follow In The Footsteps Of His Grandparents
- Tips That Will Help Designers Translate Client-Speak Like A Pro
- A Used Cargo Van Becomes A Mobile Studio
- This Artist Creates Unusual Jewelry From Silver Forks
- Hilarious Portraits Of Cute Animals Floating In Mid-Air
- J.K Rowling Shares Unseen Personal Sketches Of Harry Potter
- Ceramic Dragon Oil Lamp For The Mother Of Dragons
- Digital NSFW Portraits Of The Beautiful Women In Underwear By Izumi Uchida
- Handcrafted Floor Rugs By SurfaceWerks
- DIY Bullet Casing Earphones
- We Are Animals: Honest Illustrations By Andrea Radeck
- Lucas Levitan Beautifully Adds Cartoons To Photographs
- Photographer Creates Imaginative Images Of Her Daughter And Her Shadow
- A Former Janitor Collects And Photographs The Items Seized From Immigrants And Thrown Away By U.S. Customs And Border Patrol