20+ Aesthetic Chess Set Designs
Chess is a two-player strategy board game played on a chessboard. It is one of the world’s most popular games, played by millions of people worldwide at home, in clubs, online, by correspondence, and in tournaments. Chess is believed to have originated in northwest India during the Gupta empire, where its early form in the 6th century was known as chaturanga. The historical 1500+ year old game is respectfully known for psychology, mathematics, composition, and strategy.
Today modern art gives much freedom to the artist behind it. Having more leeway of design elements allows you to execute a concept with much expression. The following is a collection of fancy and stylish chess sets. The designers behind them practiced their creativity with compassion for the skillful game.
Typographic Chess Set
Frank Gehry’s Chess x Tiffany and Co.
Wobble Chess Set
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- Aerial Images Of Salterns That Blur The Line Between Photograph And Painting
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- Frozen Beauty: The Look Inside Europe’s Largest Glacier
- This Barber Artist Creates 3D Portraits In People’s Hair