20+ Aesthetic Chess Set Designs
Chess is a two-player strategy board game played on a chessboard. It is one of the world’s most popular games, played by millions of people worldwide at home, in clubs, online, by correspondence, and in tournaments. Chess is believed to have originated in northwest India during the Gupta empire, where its early form in the 6th century was known as chaturanga. The historical 1500+ year old game is respectfully known for psychology, mathematics, composition, and strategy.
Today modern art gives much freedom to the artist behind it. Having more leeway of design elements allows you to execute a concept with much expression. The following is a collection of fancy and stylish chess sets. The designers behind them practiced their creativity with compassion for the skillful game.
Typographic Chess Set
Frank Gehry’s Chess x Tiffany and Co.
Wobble Chess Set
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads
- How To Go All Out For Halloween Without Decorating Your House
- German Swat Team Members Get Chain Mail Like Anti-Knife Equipment
- Breathtaking Minimalist Tattoos By A Korean Artist
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History