20+ Aesthetic Chess Set Designs
Chess is a two-player strategy board game played on a chessboard. It is one of the world’s most popular games, played by millions of people worldwide at home, in clubs, online, by correspondence, and in tournaments. Chess is believed to have originated in northwest India during the Gupta empire, where its early form in the 6th century was known as chaturanga. The historical 1500+ year old game is respectfully known for psychology, mathematics, composition, and strategy.
Today modern art gives much freedom to the artist behind it. Having more leeway of design elements allows you to execute a concept with much expression. The following is a collection of fancy and stylish chess sets. The designers behind them practiced their creativity with compassion for the skillful game.
Typographic Chess Set
Frank Gehry’s Chess x Tiffany and Co.
Wobble Chess Set
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)
- French Florist Spends 15 Years Decorating His Shop With 800 Water Cans
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway
- Sarah Mudle’s Creepy Makeup Art Will Give You Nightmares
- Meet Rava Ray, The Sexy Queen Of The Stingrays
- Simple And Clever Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Every Day Life
- Mike Miller’s Photography Captures ’90s Hip-Hop And Lowrider Culture To The Fullest
- 2016 Nikon Small World Photo Contest Winners
- Photographer Mike Kelley Captures Air Traffic In A Way You’ve Never Seen Before
- Artist Shows Off The Fleeting Nature Of Beauty With Crumbling Portraits