20+ Aesthetic Chess Set Designs
Chess is a two-player strategy board game played on a chessboard. It is one of the world’s most popular games, played by millions of people worldwide at home, in clubs, online, by correspondence, and in tournaments. Chess is believed to have originated in northwest India during the Gupta empire, where its early form in the 6th century was known as chaturanga. The historical 1500+ year old game is respectfully known for psychology, mathematics, composition, and strategy.
Today modern art gives much freedom to the artist behind it. Having more leeway of design elements allows you to execute a concept with much expression. The following is a collection of fancy and stylish chess sets. The designers behind them practiced their creativity with compassion for the skillful game.
Typographic Chess Set
Frank Gehry’s Chess x Tiffany and Co.
Wobble Chess Set
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- What If Doctors Doodle Brand Logos?
- British & American English: Differences
- Real Life Teddy Bear’s Picnic: Model and Her Daughter Pose in Cute Snaps with Huge Brown Bear
- McDonald’s Offering Massive 48-McNuggest Bucket in Japan, But True Idol Fans Need to Eat 1,200
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
- Brilliant, Energetic and Skillfully Shot Images of Headbangers Mid-Bang
- Percko: The Perfect Posture Shirt
- Street Art by Sainer and Bezt (Etam Cru)
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- Meet Nangua, A Very Rare (And Very Adorable) Bright Orange Baby Monkey
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- Loving Boyfriend Prepares Symmetrical Breakfasts for Himself and His Partner Every Day
- This Guy Just Won The Selfie Stick Game Once And For All