25 Cleverly Designed Microphone Logos For Inspiration
In order to create a unique identity, branding of a product or service is very important. The first step in branding will be the creation of a logo. Logos are simply graphic representations or symbols of a company name, trademark or abbreviation and are used for instant recognition. A logo derives its meaning from symbolism and there is nothing conveyed directly.
However in symbolism lies the power to attract and showcase the product or company might. A good logo must be instantly recognisable, must inspire trust, loyalty, admiration and an implied superiority. A good logo is basically a great concept or company value perfectly executed to convey the meaning in layman terms.
Recently on Design You Trust
- 4 Reasons Why Czar Might Prove To Be The King Of WordPress Themes
- Popular Brand Logos Recreated with American and Chinese Bills by Visual Artist Dai Dai Tran
- Google has a new logo
- QuickStand by Humanscale
- Grovemade Key Ring
- When An Artist Turns Himself Into Superheroes Thanks To Body Painting
- Brum Brum Balance Bike
- Iron & Air Magazine
- Staple 2015 Fall/Winter Lookbook
- Dragon Ball Z Pop Culture Fusion