25 Cleverly Designed Microphone Logos For Inspiration
In order to create a unique identity, branding of a product or service is very important. The first step in branding will be the creation of a logo. Logos are simply graphic representations or symbols of a company name, trademark or abbreviation and are used for instant recognition. A logo derives its meaning from symbolism and there is nothing conveyed directly.
However in symbolism lies the power to attract and showcase the product or company might. A good logo must be instantly recognisable, must inspire trust, loyalty, admiration and an implied superiority. A good logo is basically a great concept or company value perfectly executed to convey the meaning in layman terms.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Meet The Father Who Makes Amazing Sculptures Out Of Toast For Daughter Who Has Severe Food Allergies
- This Guy Makes A DIY Axe Handle Out Of Gummy Bears
- Arctic Expedition Discover Mysterious Hole Cut Into The Ice
- Bizarre Apex Predator Shoes Get A Full Tooth Implant For Soles
- Probably, This Is The World’s Most Peaceful Toilet
- Autumn Forest Is Prettiest In Czechia Thanks To Photographer Janek Sedlář
- Bioluminescent Sea Fireflies Glittering Like Diamonds On The Rocks And Sand
- Fine Art Turned Into Clothes Lets You Wear Your Favorite Paintings
- Rio Olympics Closing Ceremony Ends With Tokyo Prime Minister Dressed As Super Mario
- Artist Creates Exploding Trash Sculptures To Remind Us How Much Stuff We Own
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- A Flying Aquarium With A 90ft Whale… This Is Actual Size!
- Instead Of Selfies, A Couple Draws Doodles To Document Their Journey
- Sign Of The Times: Protest Signs That Sum Up The Sixties
- Japanese Instagrammer Performs Bicycle Tricks On One Wheel