5-Year-Old Daughter Stars in Old Masters Paintings
Australia-based photographer Bill Gekas has a real knack for portraiture, particularly the kind that results in an homage to many Old Masters of classic paintings, including artists like Vemeer and Rembrandt. Using his five-year-old daughter as the model, Gekas recreates many mid-18th century settings that are inspired by portraits of adults from famous paintings.
See more at My Modern Met.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artist Nimbly Creates Incredible Tiny Sculptures From Pencils
- This Golden Carved Nissan GT-R Made A Huge Impression At The Tokyo Motor Show 2016
- Wedding Photo Shoot Goes Wrong After A Snake Makes A Surprise Appearance
- 1920s Fashion Through The Lens Of Police Mugshots
- When Two Paintings Fall In Love: Man Proposes During 2D Photoshoot