5-Year-Old Daughter Stars in Old Masters Paintings
Australia-based photographer Bill Gekas has a real knack for portraiture, particularly the kind that results in an homage to many Old Masters of classic paintings, including artists like Vemeer and Rembrandt. Using his five-year-old daughter as the model, Gekas recreates many mid-18th century settings that are inspired by portraits of adults from famous paintings.
See more at My Modern Met.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- Surreal Abandoned Building From Kamchatka
- Epic Video Game Room Decoration Ideas From Pixers
- This Artist Has Turned Store’s Regular Trashcan Into A Trashcan For People’s Hopes And Dreams
- Edwardian Criminal Faces Of North Shields: Vintage Mugshots Of Women In The Early 1900s
- Man Quits Job, Sells Everything To Travel With His Rescue Cat Across Australia
- What If Popular Media Persons Appears In Popular 2016 Movie Posters?
- This Is Not Your Granddad’s Creepy Brother: An Artist Makes Unbelievable Pro Silicone Masks
- This Artist Turns Children Drawings Into Real Toys
- Amazing Leaf-Inspired Bags From Budapest By Gabriella Moldovanyi
- A Guy Found A Scared Kitten Under A Truck And Just Couldn’t Say No To Her
- Soviet Brutalist Architecture Photographed By Frederic Chaubin
- Here’s What The Residential Areas Of The World’s Megacities Look Like
- Funny Comics Showing How Women Behave When Nobody’s Looking
- Post-It War Gets Sticky On New York City Office Windows