A FEW STEPS BELOW GROUND: EDGELAND RESIDENCE BY BERCY CHEN STUDIO
You’re walking in a green field, in the middle of the woods, when all of a sudden a view unfolds beneath your feet. A villa dug out 2 meters below ground, the roof isolated and covered in grass, opens up in all its underground refinement, revealing even a pool.
It’s called Edgeland Residence, designed by Bercy Chen Studio, and is a contemporary revisitation of the inhabitation of Native Americans of the North: the Native American Pit House.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet