A FEW STEPS BELOW GROUND: EDGELAND RESIDENCE BY BERCY CHEN STUDIO
You’re walking in a green field, in the middle of the woods, when all of a sudden a view unfolds beneath your feet. A villa dug out 2 meters below ground, the roof isolated and covered in grass, opens up in all its underground refinement, revealing even a pool.
It’s called Edgeland Residence, designed by Bercy Chen Studio, and is a contemporary revisitation of the inhabitation of Native Americans of the North: the Native American Pit House.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Jon Burgerman’s Famous Friends: Artist Collages Himself with Celebrities
- Artist Uses Maps As Canvase For Striking Ink And Pencil Drawings
- Moon-Shaped Building By Moon Hoon Architects
- Elegant Pictures from World Aquatics Championships 2015
- 35 Creative DIY Heart Symbols
- Double Exposure – PSD Template
- Break – Free Typeface
- Professional Newsletter Templates
- Artist Creates Delicious Smoothie Blends to Match Pantone Color Swatches
- Photographer Took Photos Of Pan Bottoms, Which Are Visually Similar To A Planet’s Surface