A FEW STEPS BELOW GROUND: EDGELAND RESIDENCE BY BERCY CHEN STUDIO
You’re walking in a green field, in the middle of the woods, when all of a sudden a view unfolds beneath your feet. A villa dug out 2 meters below ground, the roof isolated and covered in grass, opens up in all its underground refinement, revealing even a pool.
It’s called Edgeland Residence, designed by Bercy Chen Studio, and is a contemporary revisitation of the inhabitation of Native Americans of the North: the Native American Pit House.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- New Fashion Dolls Available At Tokyo Disney Resort
- Discover The Abandoned Orient Express Train In Belgium
- This Hotel Room Lets You Sleep Under The Stars In The Swiss Alps
- Turkish Designer Envisions Futuristic BMW Titan Motorcycle
- The FJ Company Did A Beautiful Job On This Classic Toyota Land Cruiser