Abandoned Cement Factory Turned Into a Dramatic Living Space
The acclaimed Spanish architect Ricardo Bofill rescues an abandoned cement factory to serve as his home and headquarters. In the early 1970s, an abandoned cement factory on the western fringe of Barcelona stood as a crumbling relic of Spain’s industrial past. Where some people would have been daunted or deterred by the vast and derelict site, the architect Ricardo Bofill was inspired.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Illustrator Draws On Her Self-Portraits To Create Fun, Whimsical Images
- Chalk Artist Reimagines Darth Vader In Steamy 3D Portrait
- Artist Nimbly Creates Incredible Tiny Sculptures From Pencils
- This Golden Carved Nissan GT-R Made A Huge Impression At The Tokyo Motor Show 2016
- Wedding Photo Shoot Goes Wrong After A Snake Makes A Surprise Appearance