Abandoned Cement Factory Turned Into a Dramatic Living Space
The acclaimed Spanish architect Ricardo Bofill rescues an abandoned cement factory to serve as his home and headquarters. In the early 1970s, an abandoned cement factory on the western fringe of Barcelona stood as a crumbling relic of Spain’s industrial past. Where some people would have been daunted or deterred by the vast and derelict site, the architect Ricardo Bofill was inspired.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Street Artist Built A Wall Around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Star
- Upclose And Personal With Woodland Creatures Photographed By Konsta Punkka
- Artist Creates Monster Sculptures That Look So Real They Ruined Your Sleep Forever
- Zookeeper Can’t Take It Anymore, Decides To Add Pokemon Go Signs Next To Animals
- Hilarious Illustrations That Will Help You Figure Out If You’re An Adult