AirGo revolutionary new design for Airline Seats
AirGo a revolutionary new design for Airline seats by Malaysia-based engineering student Alireza Yaghoubi, aims to make airplane seats less expensive, easier to maintain and as comfortable as the business class.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard