AVANTH Typeface by Noem9 Studio
AVANTH typeface is a self-initiated project by Noem9 Studio in which I tried to create a typography that worked well in big sizes and had an eye-catching personality. It’s that kind of typography that you could see on magazine titles or movie posters.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Illustrator Draws On Her Self-Portraits To Create Fun, Whimsical Images
- Chalk Artist Reimagines Darth Vader In Steamy 3D Portrait
- Artist Nimbly Creates Incredible Tiny Sculptures From Pencils
- This Golden Carved Nissan GT-R Made A Huge Impression At The Tokyo Motor Show 2016
- Wedding Photo Shoot Goes Wrong After A Snake Makes A Surprise Appearance