Forget smart phones, here comes smart fur! Anna Flag and Karon MacLean at the University of British Columbia have created Cuddlebot, a furry animal-like machine that intelligently recognizes touch gestures like strokes and tickles and responds to them.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet