Forget smart phones, here comes smart fur! Anna Flag and Karon MacLean at the University of British Columbia have created Cuddlebot, a furry animal-like machine that intelligently recognizes touch gestures like strokes and tickles and responds to them.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Street Artist Built A Wall Around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Star
- Upclose And Personal With Woodland Creatures Photographed By Konsta Punkka
- Artist Creates Monster Sculptures That Look So Real They Ruined Your Sleep Forever
- Zookeeper Can’t Take It Anymore, Decides To Add Pokemon Go Signs Next To Animals
- Hilarious Illustrations That Will Help You Figure Out If You’re An Adult