Lying somewhere between a sculpture and a functional furniture, Curvature is a shelf that takes on an organic floral form on one end and, on the other end, a straight intentional design.
Made out of several layers of high-quality veneer bonded together, Curvator is a display surface, as well as a functional newspaper / magazine holder. Handcrafted in Germany using an innovative production method to form the circumferentially closed loops with molded wood.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- When Two Paintings Fall In Love: Man Proposes During 2D Photoshoot
- Teacher Gave Her Students A Chance To Be Creative On The Last Day Of School
- Artist Proves American Women Are Beautiful In All Sizes In New ‘American Beauty’ Photo Shoot
- This Instagram Account Has The Most Adorable Way Of Reminding You That You Matter
- Woman Posed For An Epic Divorce Photo Shoot To Let Go Of The Past And Start Fresh