Lying somewhere between a sculpture and a functional furniture, Curvature is a shelf that takes on an organic floral form on one end and, on the other end, a straight intentional design.
Made out of several layers of high-quality veneer bonded together, Curvator is a display surface, as well as a functional newspaper / magazine holder. Handcrafted in Germany using an innovative production method to form the circumferentially closed loops with molded wood.
Recently on Design You Trust
- 55m2 All-inclusive Nature Retreat
- Minimalist Interior Personalized In Navy Blue
- Products of The Day #424
- Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2015: First Glimpse Of Finalists’ Images
- An Architect In France Has Designed A Concrete Pool Table For Public Spaces
- Grumpy Cat Not Happy to Be Named First Madame Tussauds Cat
- Artist Uses Recycled Off-Cuts Of Wood To Create An Architectural Sculpture
- Lyonheart K
- Moment Case
- Nike Archive 83