Exhibition moves flyposting from the streets to the gallery
We hesitate to call these works of art ‘flyers’, as that suggests something that will be glanced at and discarded – certainly not the ignominious destiny that awaits these beauties. The second Leeds event runs in conjunction with the brilliant Leeds International Contemporary Artists Book Fair from 1st March to 11th May (plenty of time for you lazy gits to get out of bed/the pub), and will expand from its headquarters at THE Gallery on Vicar’s Lane to several satellite venues.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born
- A Photo Serie Where The Dancer And Photographer Arthur Cadre Twist His Body Into Mesmerising Position
- Chinese Trend of the Day: It’s Totally Cool to Have a Sprout Growing Out of Your Hair
- French Designers Create A Tiny Bathroom In A Box
- Designer Develops Alzheimer’s-Friendly Tableware Thanks to Inspiration from Her Late Grandmother
- Photographer Explores the Beautiful Diversity of Redheads
- Holi Party Festival in Spain
- NASA Reveals Beautiful Photos of Earth from Space
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze