Fashion Photography by Richard Reinsdorf
Richard Reinsdorf remembers standing in New York’s Rockefeller Center as a child and carefully framing the statue of Atlas in the viewfinder of his Kodak Instamatic. While his equipment has changed drastically since then, his fascination with architecture and the human form has not. via Photohab – Social Photography Blogs.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Historical Photos Of The World’s Most Iconic Landmarks Before They Were Finished
- You Can Sit And Hide Inside This HUSH Pod By Freyja Sewell
- Amazing Glass House In The Middle Of Nowhere
- Geometrical Tattoos By Jasper Andres Beautifully Fuse Geometry With Nature
- Superhero Bookshelves By Turkish Artist Burak Doğan