For Love or the Money, What Really Rules Our hearts?
Ravishing looks, exquisite clothing, and a plump bank account will most likely take you far in life. But, those traits may no longer be enough to land you the person of your dreams. Newsflash: You need a personality as well. A survey by Salary.com, found that while money does play a role in a relationship, over 94% chose personality as the key trait they seek in a partner. See where you land on the “Love or Money” situation below.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born
- A Photo Serie Where The Dancer And Photographer Arthur Cadre Twist His Body Into Mesmerising Position
- Chinese Trend of the Day: It’s Totally Cool to Have a Sprout Growing Out of Your Hair
- French Designers Create A Tiny Bathroom In A Box
- Designer Develops Alzheimer’s-Friendly Tableware Thanks to Inspiration from Her Late Grandmother
- Photographer Explores the Beautiful Diversity of Redheads
- Holi Party Festival in Spain
- NASA Reveals Beautiful Photos of Earth from Space
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze