Hand Crafted Walnut Wood Darth Vader Sculpted Helmet
The hand carved Darth Vader bust is the work of Josh Osborne, an American who was recruited by the Dark Side a long time ago, judging by his affinity for Sith Lords. Its dimensions of 13 1/2″ in height and about 10″ in diameter make this a pretty impressive item, especially if we consider that Osborne used a single massive piece of walnut wood to create the Darth Vader helmet.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Street Artist Built A Wall Around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Star
- Upclose And Personal With Woodland Creatures Photographed By Konsta Punkka
- Artist Creates Monster Sculptures That Look So Real They Ruined Your Sleep Forever
- Zookeeper Can’t Take It Anymore, Decides To Add Pokemon Go Signs Next To Animals
- Hilarious Illustrations That Will Help You Figure Out If You’re An Adult