Handu, designed by Alex Jacque in 2012, is an affable hand-drawn sans-serif inspired by the hand-painted type and signage on the streets of Kolkata, India. Fitting then that it come to life with brush and paint. When used for display purposes the organic, painted texture of Handu’s glyphs really shines. At smaller point-sizes the hand-drawn aesthetic still translates. Handu comes in two styles, regular and shadow. Use each independently or overlay them for a little youthful emphasis.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- New Fashion Dolls Available At Tokyo Disney Resort
- Discover The Abandoned Orient Express Train In Belgium
- This Hotel Room Lets You Sleep Under The Stars In The Swiss Alps
- Turkish Designer Envisions Futuristic BMW Titan Motorcycle
- The FJ Company Did A Beautiful Job On This Classic Toyota Land Cruiser