“Hooray For Hollywood Signs” by Toby Hancock
Toby Hancock is a photographer based-in Los Angeles, who shoots mostly film with Polaroid cameras and “regularly uses two somewhat beaten up SLR 680s and two or three SX-70 Sonars.” He usually has at least two on hand loaded with different types of film.
According to The Impossible’s blog, Toby is a semi-retired veteran of the TV and Film business, but would consider coming out of retirement if Mr. Spielberg called. When he grows up he’d like to be a photographer.
Today, we want to feature one of his great sets “Hooray For Hollywood Signs” which were shooting with Polaroids around Hollywood, where he has been living in for over 30 years
See more on Shooting Film
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Meet The Father Who Makes Amazing Sculptures Out Of Toast For Daughter Who Has Severe Food Allergies
- This Guy Makes A DIY Axe Handle Out Of Gummy Bears
- Arctic Expedition Discover Mysterious Hole Cut Into The Ice
- Bizarre Apex Predator Shoes Get A Full Tooth Implant For Soles
- Probably, This Is The World’s Most Peaceful Toilet
- Autumn Forest Is Prettiest In Czechia Thanks To Photographer Janek Sedlář
- Bioluminescent Sea Fireflies Glittering Like Diamonds On The Rocks And Sand
- Fine Art Turned Into Clothes Lets You Wear Your Favorite Paintings
- Rio Olympics Closing Ceremony Ends With Tokyo Prime Minister Dressed As Super Mario
- Artist Creates Exploding Trash Sculptures To Remind Us How Much Stuff We Own
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- A Flying Aquarium With A 90ft Whale… This Is Actual Size!
- Instead Of Selfies, A Couple Draws Doodles To Document Their Journey
- Sign Of The Times: Protest Signs That Sum Up The Sixties
- Japanese Instagrammer Performs Bicycle Tricks On One Wheel