“Hooray For Hollywood Signs” by Toby Hancock
Toby Hancock is a photographer based-in Los Angeles, who shoots mostly film with Polaroid cameras and “regularly uses two somewhat beaten up SLR 680s and two or three SX-70 Sonars.” He usually has at least two on hand loaded with different types of film.
According to The Impossible’s blog, Toby is a semi-retired veteran of the TV and Film business, but would consider coming out of retirement if Mr. Spielberg called. When he grows up he’d like to be a photographer.
Today, we want to feature one of his great sets “Hooray For Hollywood Signs” which were shooting with Polaroids around Hollywood, where he has been living in for over 30 years
See more on Shooting Film
Recently on Design You Trust
- Products of The Day #424
- Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2015: First Glimpse Of Finalists’ Images
- An Architect In France Has Designed A Concrete Pool Table For Public Spaces
- Grumpy Cat Not Happy to Be Named First Madame Tussauds Cat
- Artist Uses Recycled Off-Cuts Of Wood To Create An Architectural Sculpture
- Lyonheart K
- Moment Case
- Nike Archive 83
- Artistic Paint – PSD Template
- Aventura – Free Bold Font