“Hooray For Hollywood Signs” by Toby Hancock
Toby Hancock is a photographer based-in Los Angeles, who shoots mostly film with Polaroid cameras and “regularly uses two somewhat beaten up SLR 680s and two or three SX-70 Sonars.” He usually has at least two on hand loaded with different types of film.
According to The Impossible’s blog, Toby is a semi-retired veteran of the TV and Film business, but would consider coming out of retirement if Mr. Spielberg called. When he grows up he’d like to be a photographer.
Today, we want to feature one of his great sets “Hooray For Hollywood Signs” which were shooting with Polaroids around Hollywood, where he has been living in for over 30 years
See more on Shooting Film
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Illustrator Draws On Her Self-Portraits To Create Fun, Whimsical Images
- Chalk Artist Reimagines Darth Vader In Steamy 3D Portrait
- Artist Nimbly Creates Incredible Tiny Sculptures From Pencils
- This Golden Carved Nissan GT-R Made A Huge Impression At The Tokyo Motor Show 2016
- Wedding Photo Shoot Goes Wrong After A Snake Makes A Surprise Appearance