“Hooray For Hollywood Signs” by Toby Hancock
Toby Hancock is a photographer based-in Los Angeles, who shoots mostly film with Polaroid cameras and “regularly uses two somewhat beaten up SLR 680s and two or three SX-70 Sonars.” He usually has at least two on hand loaded with different types of film.
According to The Impossible’s blog, Toby is a semi-retired veteran of the TV and Film business, but would consider coming out of retirement if Mr. Spielberg called. When he grows up he’d like to be a photographer.
Today, we want to feature one of his great sets “Hooray For Hollywood Signs” which were shooting with Polaroids around Hollywood, where he has been living in for over 30 years
See more on Shooting Film
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Exercise Your Demons: Funny And Delightful Illustrations By Randyotter
- Utterly Magical Hand Carved Skulls That Will Light Up Your Room
- An Ongoing Portrait Series Of Off-Season Santas
- UK Astronomy Photographer Of The Year 2016 Shortlist
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary