How To Dress For A Date
This is something that I’ve wanted to do for a long time on The How To Project – more interactive media. I am pleased to unveil today the first animated How To Short – covering the dreaded subject of Dating. This short and sweet guide will give you the necessary info to dress well during whatever you have planned – and fret not if you haven’t bagged yourself a date yet, this information is timeless.
I hope you enjoy this animation, it was put together solely by myself and is my first real foray into animation. Pieced together in about a week and half it was the combination of a series of free illustrating, animating and video editing software. Who says you need to fork out a bunch on professional software!
Recently on Design You Trust
- Fobo Tire Pressure Sensor
- DPTR Clamshell Wallet
- Happier Camper
- The Monocle Guide to Cosy Homes
- The Mirror Houses by Peter Pichler
- Manga Style Disney Princesses
- Photoshop Fridge Magnets – Burn And Dodge Your Way Through The Kitchen
- What’s Hot Bundle vol.4 – Add-ons & Effects
- Free iPhone6 Presentation Mock-ups
- Funny Collages featuring Famous Characters from Classical Paintings by Barry Kite