How To Dress For A Date
This is something that I’ve wanted to do for a long time on The How To Project – more interactive media. I am pleased to unveil today the first animated How To Short – covering the dreaded subject of Dating. This short and sweet guide will give you the necessary info to dress well during whatever you have planned – and fret not if you haven’t bagged yourself a date yet, this information is timeless.
I hope you enjoy this animation, it was put together solely by myself and is my first real foray into animation. Pieced together in about a week and half it was the combination of a series of free illustrating, animating and video editing software. Who says you need to fork out a bunch on professional software!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Welded And Painted Black Steel Ravens By Ludvig Ödman
- Retro Photoshop Tool Bar Enamel Pin: 3″ Of Throwback Fun By Maxistentialism
- Historical Photos Of The World’s Most Iconic Landmarks Before They Were Finished
- You Can Sit And Hide Inside This HUSH Pod By Freyja Sewell
- Amazing Glass House In The Middle Of Nowhere