How To Dress For A Date
This is something that I’ve wanted to do for a long time on The How To Project – more interactive media. I am pleased to unveil today the first animated How To Short – covering the dreaded subject of Dating. This short and sweet guide will give you the necessary info to dress well during whatever you have planned – and fret not if you haven’t bagged yourself a date yet, this information is timeless.
I hope you enjoy this animation, it was put together solely by myself and is my first real foray into animation. Pieced together in about a week and half it was the combination of a series of free illustrating, animating and video editing software. Who says you need to fork out a bunch on professional software!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet This Colorful Australian Peacock Spider
- Minimalistic Photos Of Architecture That Pop With Color, Geometrical Elements
- Humorous Illustrations Of Chewbacca As Comical Visual Puns
- Artist Turns Old Mattresses Into Giant Foods
- My Brain Does Not Compute With This Artist’s Phenomenal 3D Drawings…
- Artist Paints Hyper Realistic Animal Portraits That Place Your Own Pet In Historical Settings
- LICK Puppies, An Adorable Photo Series That Captures Canine Youngsters In Mid-Lick
- Artists Builds Tiny Tree-Houses Around Common House Plants And It’s Awesome!
- The R.A.F. MK1 Cluster Bomb Drinks Cabinet
- Artist’s Series Depicts ‘Game Of Thrones’ Characters Drawn As Pin-Up
- Jungle Book Cast Photos Pair Actors With Animals
- If Modern Movies Would’ve Been Released On VHS Cassette
- Don’t Look Down At This Glass Sightseeing Platform In China
- This Mom Makes Costumes And Takes Awesome Photos Of Her Kids
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately