How To Dress For A Date
This is something that I’ve wanted to do for a long time on The How To Project – more interactive media. I am pleased to unveil today the first animated How To Short – covering the dreaded subject of Dating. This short and sweet guide will give you the necessary info to dress well during whatever you have planned – and fret not if you haven’t bagged yourself a date yet, this information is timeless.
I hope you enjoy this animation, it was put together solely by myself and is my first real foray into animation. Pieced together in about a week and half it was the combination of a series of free illustrating, animating and video editing software. Who says you need to fork out a bunch on professional software!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Street Art Puts Leonardo DiCaprio And Hillary Clinton In Money-Laundering Machine
- Skull Walker: A Creepy Scuttling Skull-Creature
- Meet The Father Who Makes Amazing Sculptures Out Of Toast For Daughter Who Has Severe Food Allergies
- This Guy Makes A DIY Axe Handle Out Of Gummy Bears
- Arctic Expedition Discover Mysterious Hole Cut Into The Ice
- Bizarre Apex Predator Shoes Get A Full Tooth Implant For Soles
- Probably, This Is The World’s Most Peaceful Toilet
- Autumn Forest Is Prettiest In Czechia Thanks To Photographer Janek Sedlář
- Bioluminescent Sea Fireflies Glittering Like Diamonds On The Rocks And Sand
- Fine Art Turned Into Clothes Lets You Wear Your Favorite Paintings
- Rio Olympics Closing Ceremony Ends With Tokyo Prime Minister Dressed As Super Mario
- Artist Creates Exploding Trash Sculptures To Remind Us How Much Stuff We Own
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- A Flying Aquarium With A 90ft Whale… This Is Actual Size!
- Instead Of Selfies, A Couple Draws Doodles To Document Their Journey