How to make wine
This print was originally created for Pop-Up Magazine’s Sidebar at the San Francisco Museum of Art. it’s a 12″ x 18″, high-quality digital print on heavy matte paper. image size is 11×17, so it’s easy to frame and hang on your temperature controlled wine cellar wall.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise
- Atkins Ciwem Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2016 Winners
- This Photographer Has Captured Stunning Images Of America’s Most Intense Storms From An Extraordinarily Close Perspective
- Mermaid Tights That Make It Look Like You’re Developing A Tail