Huge Abandoned Ship Transformed into a Graffiti Gallery
DuDug is an international street artist collective that has taken over an abandoned ship on the beaches of Llanerch-y-Mor in North Wales, repurposing its deserted carcass as a large canvas for their graffiti art project referred to as The Black Duke.
See more at My Modern Met.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Georgia Hilmer by Mark Abrahams
- Moneywrap Wallet
- SB House by Pitsou Kedem
- Clever, Well-observed Editorial Illustrations from Toronto-based Peter Thomas Ryan
- Alien Landscapes
- Hunted in Tanzania, Saved in Philadephia: Young Albino Kids Rescued from the Albino Hunters
- Gigantic Wooden Megaphones
- Quiet at the Back: Classrooms Around the World
- Photo of the Day: A Leopard Walks With Its Head Stuck
- Food Doodles by Zan Mixter