Ivory is inspired by a beautiful typeface used in an illustrated compendium about pomology from 1882. We separated the elegant “Swashes” from the letters – use it together with “NoSwashes” to get two-coloured initials. Please note that the kerning of NoSwashes works only together with Swashes. To achieve the two tone effect shown in the samples, you need to use an application that supports layers. For example, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe PhotoShop, CorelDRAW, and Quark.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born
- A Photo Serie Where The Dancer And Photographer Arthur Cadre Twist His Body Into Mesmerising Position
- Chinese Trend of the Day: It’s Totally Cool to Have a Sprout Growing Out of Your Hair
- French Designers Create A Tiny Bathroom In A Box
- Designer Develops Alzheimer’s-Friendly Tableware Thanks to Inspiration from Her Late Grandmother
- Photographer Explores the Beautiful Diversity of Redheads
- Holi Party Festival in Spain
- NASA Reveals Beautiful Photos of Earth from Space
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze