Ivory is inspired by a beautiful typeface used in an illustrated compendium about pomology from 1882. We separated the elegant “Swashes” from the letters – use it together with “NoSwashes” to get two-coloured initials. Please note that the kerning of NoSwashes works only together with Swashes. To achieve the two tone effect shown in the samples, you need to use an application that supports layers. For example, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe PhotoShop, CorelDRAW, and Quark.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Teacher Gave Her Students A Chance To Be Creative On The Last Day Of School
- Artist Proves American Women Are Beautiful In All Sizes In New ‘American Beauty’ Photo Shoot
- This Instagram Account Has The Most Adorable Way Of Reminding You That You Matter
- Woman Posed For An Epic Divorce Photo Shoot To Let Go Of The Past And Start Fresh
- Musician Performs Concert Floating In The Middle Of The Arctic Ocean