Ivory is inspired by a beautiful typeface used in an illustrated compendium about pomology from 1882. We separated the elegant “Swashes” from the letters – use it together with “NoSwashes” to get two-coloured initials. Please note that the kerning of NoSwashes works only together with Swashes. To achieve the two tone effect shown in the samples, you need to use an application that supports layers. For example, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe PhotoShop, CorelDRAW, and Quark.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary
- Beautiful Pop Culture Illustrations By Alice X. Zhang
- Turbo-Reactive Diesel-Punk: Flying Retro Cars By Alejandro Burdisio
- Stunning Glass Sculptures By K. William LeQuier
- Stunning Oil Paintings Of Tattooed Women By Chris Guest