Keyboard Rubik’s Cube
Miguel Alonso has figured out the key to creating a unique Rubik’s cube. The only problem? Once you enter the game, there’s no ESC. It completely CTRLs you.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet