Kris Van Assche SS2013 Sneaker
Kris Van Assche goes crazy with his laces. “Multi Laces Sneakers.” Offered up in predominantly black and white iterations as well as an all-white everything tonal execution, the shoes feature a prominent, heavily-laced leather vamp and tongue. The black silhouette showcases exposed tonal laces while the white sneaker guises the knotted laces with a singular leather panel that trails the entire upper vamp of the shoe. With rear heel zipper detailing, metal eyelets and matching stitching, the Multi Laces Sneaker brings a sense of cohesion to Van Assche’s contemporary direction.
See more here.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- A New Design Project Of The Serbian Dinar
- Man Spent $13,000 To Turn His Apartment Into A Baked Beans Museum
- Mount Rushmore And London Eye Cleaner Shares Experiences From Amazing Job
- You’ll Be Surprised To Find Out What These Berlin Artists Use To Create T-Shirt And Bags Designs
- Artist From Montreal Makes Impressive Street Paintings When No One Sees