Kris Van Assche SS2013 Sneaker
Kris Van Assche goes crazy with his laces. “Multi Laces Sneakers.” Offered up in predominantly black and white iterations as well as an all-white everything tonal execution, the shoes feature a prominent, heavily-laced leather vamp and tongue. The black silhouette showcases exposed tonal laces while the white sneaker guises the knotted laces with a singular leather panel that trails the entire upper vamp of the shoe. With rear heel zipper detailing, metal eyelets and matching stitching, the Multi Laces Sneaker brings a sense of cohesion to Van Assche’s contemporary direction.
See more here.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Illustrator Draws On Her Self-Portraits To Create Fun, Whimsical Images
- Chalk Artist Reimagines Darth Vader In Steamy 3D Portrait
- Artist Nimbly Creates Incredible Tiny Sculptures From Pencils
- This Golden Carved Nissan GT-R Made A Huge Impression At The Tokyo Motor Show 2016
- Wedding Photo Shoot Goes Wrong After A Snake Makes A Surprise Appearance