Kris Van Assche SS2013 Sneaker
Kris Van Assche goes crazy with his laces. “Multi Laces Sneakers.” Offered up in predominantly black and white iterations as well as an all-white everything tonal execution, the shoes feature a prominent, heavily-laced leather vamp and tongue. The black silhouette showcases exposed tonal laces while the white sneaker guises the knotted laces with a singular leather panel that trails the entire upper vamp of the shoe. With rear heel zipper detailing, metal eyelets and matching stitching, the Multi Laces Sneaker brings a sense of cohesion to Van Assche’s contemporary direction.
See more here.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Artist Creates Delicious Smoothie Blends to Match Pantone Color Swatches
- Photographer Took Photos Of Pan Bottoms, Which Are Visually Similar To A Planet’s Surface
- Airline Pilot Took Stunning Photos From His Flight Deck
- Giant Installation Created From 100,000 White Balloons
- Photo of the Day: Fresh Fruits To The Space
- Elspeth McLean Creates Beautiful Hand-Painted Stones
- “Restricted Areas”: Post-nuclear World In Photos By Danila Tkachenko
- Indian Disney Princesses
- LG Rolly Keyboard
- Fashion Fall by Caesar Lima