Kris Van Assche SS2013 Sneaker
Kris Van Assche goes crazy with his laces. “Multi Laces Sneakers.” Offered up in predominantly black and white iterations as well as an all-white everything tonal execution, the shoes feature a prominent, heavily-laced leather vamp and tongue. The black silhouette showcases exposed tonal laces while the white sneaker guises the knotted laces with a singular leather panel that trails the entire upper vamp of the shoe. With rear heel zipper detailing, metal eyelets and matching stitching, the Multi Laces Sneaker brings a sense of cohesion to Van Assche’s contemporary direction.
See more here.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist Turns Old Mattresses Into Giant Foods
- My Brain Does Not Compute With This Artist’s Phenomenal 3D Drawings…
- Artist Paints Hyper Realistic Animal Portraits That Place Your Own Pet In Historical Settings
- LICK Puppies, An Adorable Photo Series That Captures Canine Youngsters In Mid-Lick
- Artists Builds Tiny Tree-Houses Around Common House Plants And It’s Awesome!
- The R.A.F. MK1 Cluster Bomb Drinks Cabinet
- Artist’s Series Depicts ‘Game Of Thrones’ Characters Drawn As Pin-Up
- Jungle Book Cast Photos Pair Actors With Animals
- If Modern Movies Would’ve Been Released On VHS Cassette
- Don’t Look Down At This Glass Sightseeing Platform In China
- This Mom Makes Costumes And Takes Awesome Photos Of Her Kids
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately
- Photographer Freezes Time, Suspends Foods In His Zero-Gravity Kitchen
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope