Limited time offer : Grab “Verb”, the most hyped font family while it’s hot!
We are dependent on typography for delivering our messages in a perfect way. If the typeface is not great, the viewer will probably miss it and all our work will be useless. As a graphic designer you will always struggle to find the perfect font for the job but this search could be extremely tricky. If you want to search for something new and fresh, this could be difficult because choosing a font which can be unknown and not tested by others, it could be exactly like going blind in a desert. You can’t know if it will well-received by the viewers.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Feeding Polar Bears from a Tank, 1950
- Berlin Summer Apartment, by Loft Szczecin Studio
- The Strangest, yet Amusing Days on Earth!
- Astrid Holler by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia December 2015
- 20 Perfect Photographs that Reveal the True Beauty of Our World in All Its Glory
- 15 Wonderfully Satisfying Photographs to Put Your Tired Mind to Rest
- This Standing Table Has a “Personality” of Its Own
- Bamboo and Glass Toaster Lets You See How Your Bread is Being Toasted
- Incredible Levitation Photography by Mike Dempsey
- Interior Renovation by HAO Design
- Street Portraits from Dubai to Hong Kong
- WoodUp Qubi, To Most Elegant Charging Station For The Apple Watch
- Just Grow It: French Artist Transforms Nike Sneakers Into Blooming Plant Gardens
- Hide and Seek by Max Colson