Love Speeder – an iPhone App-Enabled Interactive Case from Orange Crush
The cases come in pairs, black and/or white, one for you and one for your sweetheart. Putting the case on each phone and connecting the Lightning plug will prompt the installation of the app. Once you do that, you can start using the case.
The case has a smooth integration with the beautiful design of the iPhone and, also, with its features.
To start using it, you have to press the heart-shaped button on the side of the case and hold it for three seconds.The app opens and all you have to do is to configure and to start sending love signals. With each signal received, the heart shape on the back of your sweetheart’s case will flash five times with red light.
For more information.
We’d love to hear your views on this:
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You
- Artist Spends 9 Years Using FedEx To Ship Glass Boxes To Create Shattered Sculptures
- These Panda Selfies Are The Opposite Of Cute
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo
- 29 Clever Illustrations That Show The Differences Between Copywriters And Art Directors
- Guy Transforms 1907 Upright Piano Into A Luxurious Desk
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s
- New Hilarious Mashups By Stephen McMennamy
- The Only 5 Types Of Romantic Comedy Posters
- 61-Year-Old Model Absolutely Rocks Her Swimsuit Campaign
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Capturing Americana With Jason Lee
- Cancer Survivor Kristi Loyall Who Had Leg Amputated Now Takes Limb Everywhere