ORP: Smart Bike Horn
Recently funded Kickstarter project ORP is a smart integration of a loud bike horn with a LED bike light. It’s not a surprise that most accidents involving cars and bicycles could be avoided if the driver was simply aware of the cyclist’s presence.
ORP aims to achieve this awareness through a dual tone, high-decibel horn integrated with a fast strobe light pumping out 92 lumens of visible warning. At a max volume of 96 dB, this is dubbed the smallest, loudest bike horn ever.
The device is rechargeable through a micro USB plug. Each charge will last between 6 and 12 hours, depending on the usage.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church
- India To Use 3D Paintings As Speed Breakers To Slow Down Dangerous Drivers
- After The Apocalypse: Emotionally Impacting Illustrations By Jonas De Ro
- Glamorous NSFW Paintings By Konstantin Razumov
- Get Lost In The Majesty Of These Incredible Photos From Australia
- Internet In Real Life: This Small Italian Village Became A Web 2.0 Intervention Project
- This Woman Captures Charming Photos Of Her Lovely Giant Teddy Bear
- Edouard Martinet’s Masterfully Sculpted Animals And Insects Made From Bicycle, Car And Motorcycle Parts
- Chernobyl 30 Years Later: A Ninety-Year-Old Man Lives Life In Chernobyl’s Nuclear Wasteland
- An Artist Creates Superb Miniature Sculptures On A Graphite Pencil
- Meet An Irishman, Patsy Gibbons And His Rescued Foxes
- Incredibly Colorized Pictures Show The Life Of Russian People In The Past