ORP: Smart Bike Horn
Recently funded Kickstarter project ORP is a smart integration of a loud bike horn with a LED bike light. It’s not a surprise that most accidents involving cars and bicycles could be avoided if the driver was simply aware of the cyclist’s presence.
ORP aims to achieve this awareness through a dual tone, high-decibel horn integrated with a fast strobe light pumping out 92 lumens of visible warning. At a max volume of 96 dB, this is dubbed the smallest, loudest bike horn ever.
The device is rechargeable through a micro USB plug. Each charge will last between 6 and 12 hours, depending on the usage.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World
- All Little Things – Happy Moments Every Couple Should Share
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- Mini Glacier Candles Remind You Of Global Warming As They Melt