ORP: Smart Bike Horn
Recently funded Kickstarter project ORP is a smart integration of a loud bike horn with a LED bike light. It’s not a surprise that most accidents involving cars and bicycles could be avoided if the driver was simply aware of the cyclist’s presence.
ORP aims to achieve this awareness through a dual tone, high-decibel horn integrated with a fast strobe light pumping out 92 lumens of visible warning. At a max volume of 96 dB, this is dubbed the smallest, loudest bike horn ever.
The device is rechargeable through a micro USB plug. Each charge will last between 6 and 12 hours, depending on the usage.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Color Palettes From Famous Movies Show How Colors Set The Mood Of A Film
- Hilarious “Work Safety” Posters From The Soviet Union Era
- Drift Away: Beautiful Handcrafted Eco-Friendly Jewelry Made From Driftwood And Bioresin
- Amazing Wooden VW Beetle Made By Bosnian Pensioner
- Daredevil Skateboarding On A Giant Yugoslav Monument
- This Russian Woman Grew Her Hair To Rapunzel Length
- London Drug Dealers’ Messages Through The Lens Of Conventional Marketing
- Computer Love: The Ultimate Guide To Computing
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- Surreal Abandoned Building From Kamchatka
- Epic Video Game Room Decoration Ideas From PIXERS
- This Artist Has Turned Store’s Regular Trashcan Into A Trashcan For People’s Hopes And Dreams
- Edwardian Criminal Faces Of North Shields: Vintage Mugshots Of Women In The Early 1900s
- Man Quits Job, Sells Everything To Travel With His Rescue Cat Across Australia
- What If Popular Media Persons Appears In Popular 2016 Movie Posters?