ORP: Smart Bike Horn
Recently funded Kickstarter project ORP is a smart integration of a loud bike horn with a LED bike light. It’s not a surprise that most accidents involving cars and bicycles could be avoided if the driver was simply aware of the cyclist’s presence.
ORP aims to achieve this awareness through a dual tone, high-decibel horn integrated with a fast strobe light pumping out 92 lumens of visible warning. At a max volume of 96 dB, this is dubbed the smallest, loudest bike horn ever.
The device is rechargeable through a micro USB plug. Each charge will last between 6 and 12 hours, depending on the usage.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet