Padded Cell is fairytale home made of pink candy floss
There aren’t many artists who like playing with eatables in their creations. However, New York based artist Jennifer Rubell is known for her large scale installation and creation made from food items. Living with her passion Rubell has created a small dream home – a Padded Cell, which is constructed out of basic building materials on the outside and has the interiors – walls and ceilings, everything padded in pink candy floss.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Japan Bondage-Style Bikini Is Latest Fashion Trend To Sweep Nation
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century