Padded Cell is fairytale home made of pink candy floss
There aren’t many artists who like playing with eatables in their creations. However, New York based artist Jennifer Rubell is known for her large scale installation and creation made from food items. Living with her passion Rubell has created a small dream home – a Padded Cell, which is constructed out of basic building materials on the outside and has the interiors – walls and ceilings, everything padded in pink candy floss.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet