Rural Beginnings: Aesthetic Photography by Cally Whitham
Cally Whitham is a photographic artist from New Zealand with romantic notions of finding value in banality. Her work identifies aesthetic value where none appears apparent and invites viewers to reflect on our rural beginnings. After graduating in photography in the early 90’s she went on to show and sell her work, which led to a number of awards. She worked in the industry until having a family in early 2000. As you will see below, her interest is in the fine art genre and her beautiful photography definitely reflects it. We hope you will enjoy her work!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Man Spent $13,000 To Turn His Apartment Into A Baked Beans Museum
- Mount Rushmore And London Eye Cleaner Shares Experiences From Amazing Job
- You’ll Be Surprised To Find Out What These Berlin Artists Use To Create T-Shirt And Bags Designs
- Artist From Montreal Makes Impressive Street Paintings When No One Sees
- That’s The Kind Of House You Don’t Get To See Everyday