Rural Beginnings: Aesthetic Photography by Cally Whitham
Cally Whitham is a photographic artist from New Zealand with romantic notions of finding value in banality. Her work identifies aesthetic value where none appears apparent and invites viewers to reflect on our rural beginnings. After graduating in photography in the early 90’s she went on to show and sell her work, which led to a number of awards. She worked in the industry until having a family in early 2000. As you will see below, her interest is in the fine art genre and her beautiful photography definitely reflects it. We hope you will enjoy her work!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Welded And Painted Black Steel Ravens By Ludvig Ödman
- Retro Photoshop Tool Bar Enamel Pin: 3″ Of Throwback Fun By Maxistentialism
- Historical Photos Of The World’s Most Iconic Landmarks Before They Were Finished
- You Can Sit And Hide Inside This HUSH Pod By Freyja Sewell
- Amazing Glass House In The Middle Of Nowhere