Sculptures using Common Objects
Takahiro Iwasaki, a visual Artist from Japan is known for manupulating common objects that we find at home and transforms them into designed sculptures. He uses tapes, threads of towels, socks and bristles of brushes. He carves the tapes, carefully assembles the threads and architectually re-constructs bristles. Iwasaki repurposes these things from ordinary to something more in his series titled, “Out of Disorder”.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet