Simplifying Big Brand’s Iconic Graphics
Designer Ewan Yap‘s latest artwork was inspired by the ‘Big Brand Theory’, with the idea being that you can take any big brand logo and crop it down to its minimalist form, while still resulting in an image that more aesthetically pleasing that the public will still recognize.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- A New Design Project Of The Serbian Dinar
- Man Spent $13,000 To Turn His Apartment Into A Baked Beans Museum
- Mount Rushmore And London Eye Cleaner Shares Experiences From Amazing Job
- You’ll Be Surprised To Find Out What These Berlin Artists Use To Create T-Shirt And Bags Designs
- Artist From Montreal Makes Impressive Street Paintings When No One Sees