Something so Familiar by Paul Shiakallis
Paul Shiakallis was born in Johannesburg, South Africa in 1982 to parents of Cypriot descent. His father taught him how to use a camera at the age of fifteen and his first photographs were of flowers. In school he covered all sporting events for the high school magazine, and through art become infatuated by detail. via Art Photography.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary
- Beautiful Pop Culture Illustrations By Alice X. Zhang
- Turbo-Reactive Diesel-Punk: Flying Retro Cars By Alejandro Burdisio
- Stunning Glass Sculptures By K. William LeQuier
- Stunning Oil Paintings Of Tattooed Women By Chris Guest