Tangram cabinet replicates Chinese puzzle with dollops of practicality
For the uninitiated in Asian culture, the Chinese Tangram is a type of dissection puzzle that comprises of seven pieces (or ‘tans’) that make up a non-overlapping, singular shape when correctly arranged. Taking inspiration from this remarkable scope of asymmetrical components forming up a balanced structure, the designer duo from At-Once Studio have contrived the aptly named Tangram cabinet. Visually and structurally replicating a real Tangram board, the cabinet in actuality showcases different interior spaces that pertain to three large drawers, three shelves and a central storage space.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary
- Beautiful Pop Culture Illustrations By Alice X. Zhang
- Turbo-Reactive Diesel-Punk: Flying Retro Cars By Alejandro Burdisio
- Stunning Glass Sculptures By K. William LeQuier
- Stunning Oil Paintings Of Tattooed Women By Chris Guest