The Art of Film Posters by Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith’s most well-known work is the poster he designed for the Charlton Heston film Ben Hur – the one with the film’s title in giant stone writing with chariots riding around it. He was also responsible for other popular film posters like the 1967 children’s film Doctor Dolittle and Mutiny on the Bounty starring Marlon Brando.
More on vintag.es
Recently on Design You Trust
- Powerful Portraits of People Revealing Their “Invisible” Illnesses
- Couple Finds Big Adventures In A Tiny House
- Adorable Rocket Raccoon Backpack Buddy
- Photo of the Day: The Face
- These Images Show Off Some Of The World’s Most Majestic Creatures Silhouetted Against The Beautiful Rising And Setting Sun
- Burning Man 2015 Begins!
- A Photographer Found An Abandoned Wooden Model Of Russian Buran Spacecraft
- Fobo Tire Pressure Sensor
- DPTR Clamshell Wallet
- Happier Camper