Top 10 Android Apps for Students
Human race has entered the era of high technologies. Today we make use of various digital devices and software products. The competition in the field of information technologies has produced very useful things. Let’s take a look at some apps for Android that are used by students. The following list includes some out of hundreds excellent apps available for Android that will benefit any student.
The most comprehensive free encyclopedia is now offline. You can browse different topics, look at pictures and find definitions very easily. Don’t forget to check the references in order to make sure that the information is credible since Wikipedia is rather an educational and not an academic project.
2. Wolfram Alpha
It was created in 2009 as an answer engine. It provides an answer to any possible question from various fields through calculation of structured information. Wolfram alpha isn’t similar to Google search; it is actually a new tool that could be used to analyze information in a prompt manner. Interestingly enough, now you can even create statistics for your own Facebook profile. The only disadvantage is that this app is not free and can be bought for $3.
3. Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary
This is one of the most popular dictionaries with a very long tradition dating back to the 19th century. It is completely offline. You are able to check your spelling, search for synonyms and antonyms, listen to the pronunciation of each word, etc. It also provides examples of sentences for each word.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- “The Last Of Us” Concept Art By John Sweeney
- Aquarium Ferns Grow Inside An Air Bubble Within Upside-Down Fish Tank
- By The Danger In Her Eyes: The Hauntingly Beautiful Portraits By Elena Sai
- Why Are Robots Still So Far Behind Humans: Robots With a Human Touch By João Paulo Bragato
- Of Sunrise And Sunset: Morbid Skies By Alena Aenami
- These Modern Interpretations Of Classic Rally Cars Are So Satisfying
- This Graphic Designer Uses Her Design Skills To Make Awesome Cookies
- Urban Jungle: Hong Kong From Above By Andy Yeung
- This Urban Artist Creates Amazing Rainbow Colored Art Around The World
- Slavik’s Fashion: The Most Stylish Hobo in The Ukraine
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways