Water Lock is both a water meter and a locking device for use on bathtub taps. It allows the user to set the desired volume of water for their bath, and leave the flow of water unmonitored. The flow will be automatically stopped when the set volume has run through the tap. The purpose is to avoid the wastage of water through the over-filling of the bathtub.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Street Artist Built A Wall Around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Star
- Upclose And Personal With Woodland Creatures Photographed By Konsta Punkka
- Artist Creates Monster Sculptures That Look So Real They Ruined Your Sleep Forever
- Zookeeper Can’t Take It Anymore, Decides To Add Pokemon Go Signs Next To Animals
- Hilarious Illustrations That Will Help You Figure Out If You’re An Adult