Water Lock is both a water meter and a locking device for use on bathtub taps. It allows the user to set the desired volume of water for their bath, and leave the flow of water unmonitored. The flow will be automatically stopped when the set volume has run through the tap. The purpose is to avoid the wastage of water through the over-filling of the bathtub.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- When Two Paintings Fall In Love: Man Proposes During 2D Photoshoot
- Teacher Gave Her Students A Chance To Be Creative On The Last Day Of School
- Artist Proves American Women Are Beautiful In All Sizes In New ‘American Beauty’ Photo Shoot
- This Instagram Account Has The Most Adorable Way Of Reminding You That You Matter
- Woman Posed For An Epic Divorce Photo Shoot To Let Go Of The Past And Start Fresh