Why Instagram is Terrible for Photographers, and Why You Should Use It @medianovak
Instagram, the brainchild of software engineers Kevin Systrom and Michel Krieger, was launched in October 2010 to almost little notice. At the time, the iPhone app was competing against Hipstamatic, which enjoyed particular popularity even in the photojournalism community. In its first two months of existence, Instagram still managed to attract one million users. Fast-forward to February 2013, and Instagram now boasts more than 85 million users who have shared four billion images.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Exercise Your Demons: Funny And Delightful Illustrations By Randyotter
- Utterly Magical Hand Carved Skulls That Will Light Up Your Room
- An Ongoing Portrait Series Of Off-Season Santas
- UK Astronomy Photographer Of The Year 2016 Shortlist
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary