A Great Combination of Free Online Tools for Web Designers
Let’s talk about Freepik.com and CSSmatic.com: a combination of tools that can really improve your work flow while saving time and money. Both tools are based on the belief that free resources can make a real difference in a designer’s life.
Freepik.com is the search engine that helps you locate high quality free graphic content. The great advantage is that results are displayed in an ordered layout for easy access, according to quality and relevance criteria so you don’t have to waste your time searching all over the Internet for the perfect free resources you need. Freepik has custom display options so you can search according to file format: photos, vectors, illustrations and PSD files. You get to see the images in thumbnail previews so you don’t have to click all the websites in the search results to decide what to download.
Cssmatic.com is a free online toolkit for web-designers that generates the codes for key CSS features, such as gradients, border design styles, noise textures and shadows. The user friendly interface makes it look like a designer’s lab and in the end all you have to do is copy and paste the generated code into the website you are working on.
By combining the two great tools you get unlimited design options and increase the productivity of your work process.
If you are not always sure about whether to use or not free image resources in a project, you can choose to purchase images from one of the most affordable microstock agencies, like Photaki.com.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Urban Jungle: Hong Kong From Above By Andy Yeung
- This Urban Artist Creates Amazing Rainbow Colored Art Around The World
- Slavik’s Fashion: The Most Stylish Hobo in The Ukraine
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways
- Glowing Dress Turns Claire Danes Into Cinderella At The Met Gala
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan