A Great Combination of Free Online Tools for Web Designers
Let’s talk about Freepik.com and CSSmatic.com: a combination of tools that can really improve your work flow while saving time and money. Both tools are based on the belief that free resources can make a real difference in a designer’s life.
Freepik.com is the search engine that helps you locate high quality free graphic content. The great advantage is that results are displayed in an ordered layout for easy access, according to quality and relevance criteria so you don’t have to waste your time searching all over the Internet for the perfect free resources you need. Freepik has custom display options so you can search according to file format: photos, vectors, illustrations and PSD files. You get to see the images in thumbnail previews so you don’t have to click all the websites in the search results to decide what to download.
Cssmatic.com is a free online toolkit for web-designers that generates the codes for key CSS features, such as gradients, border design styles, noise textures and shadows. The user friendly interface makes it look like a designer’s lab and in the end all you have to do is copy and paste the generated code into the website you are working on.
By combining the two great tools you get unlimited design options and increase the productivity of your work process.
If you are not always sure about whether to use or not free image resources in a project, you can choose to purchase images from one of the most affordable microstock agencies, like Photaki.com.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Meet Nangua, A Very Rare (And Very Adorable) Bright Orange Baby Monkey
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- Loving Boyfriend Prepares Symmetrical Breakfasts for Himself and His Partner Every Day
- This Guy Just Won The Selfie Stick Game Once And For All
- Men Are Covering Their Beards In Glitter Just In Time For The Holidays
- Classic Albums drawn by Six-Years Old Artist
- Ksenia Schnaider SS16 Lookbook
- Taylor Wessing Portrait Prize 2015
- 2015 Fritz Pölking Nature Photography Prize
- Australian Life Prize 2015
- GDT European Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2015
- A Century of Gorgeous Portraits from The Photographers 2015
- Artist Uses Vintage File Folders And Index Cards To Create Geometric Collages
- Artist Creates Paper And Wooden Birds By Hand-Cutting Every Feather