Eneloop Kairo Rechargeable Hand Warmer
Cold temperatures during the winter keep us from enjoying the outdoors. Even a short walk to the convenience store can seem daunting. With Sanyo’s Eneloop Kairo rechargeable hand warmer, the thought of stepping out to the cold might just be a little easier on the mind.
The Eneloop Kairo is a stylish and palm-sized hand warmer that can be carried anywhere to keep you warm. It can be placed inside a pocket to give you warmth throughout the day.
It comes with 2 AA eneloop Ni-MH rechargeable batteries. It’s aluminum body provides heat both on the top and at the bottom. The Kairo has three heat settings: high, low, and turbo that can be adjusted according to user’s need.
The Eneloop Kairo has a micro-computerized control to ensure safe, gentle and reliable heat source. It is more environment friendly than the disposable alternatives, as it can always be recharged. This device may be a great companion to have for surviving the winter.
We’d love to hear your views on this:
- The White House’s Pete Souza Has Shot Nearly 2M Photos Of Obama, Here Some Of His Favorites Views today: 4,529 - Photography
- Truthful Images That Show Why Holocaust Memorial Selfies Are So Disrespectful Views today: 1,622 - Photography
- Artist Playfully Reimagines Classic Art Paintings As LEGO People Views today: 1,558 - Inspirations
- Magical Drawings Put Women In Conversation With Their Inner Demons Views today: 1,428 - Inspirations
- Watch Inside Obama’s New Home Views today: 1,080 - Architecture
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 986 - Design
- Photographer Weronika Gęsicka Takes Corny American Photography And Manipulates It Into Something Surreal And Uncomfortable Views today: 768 - Inspirations
- Moscow vs New York: Visual Comparison Of Two Big Cities 45 Years Ago Views today: 759 - Travel
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 679 - Inspirations
- This Woman And Her Cat Have Been On The Most Gorgeous Sailboat Adventure Since 2006 Views today: 507 - Travel
- 600-Year-Old Buddha Emerges From The Lake In China Views today: 501 - Travel
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld Views today: 454 - Inspirations
- These Sad Dogs Outside Shops Will Make You Cry Views today: 445 - Animals
- Photographer Balint Alovits Explores The Beauty Of Spiral Staircases In Budapest Views today: 440 - Architecture
- The Innovative Minimalist Earrings By The Designer Otis Jaxon Views today: 406 - Design