Eneloop Kairo Rechargeable Hand Warmer
Cold temperatures during the winter keep us from enjoying the outdoors. Even a short walk to the convenience store can seem daunting. With Sanyo’s Eneloop Kairo rechargeable hand warmer, the thought of stepping out to the cold might just be a little easier on the mind.
The Eneloop Kairo is a stylish and palm-sized hand warmer that can be carried anywhere to keep you warm. It can be placed inside a pocket to give you warmth throughout the day.
It comes with 2 AA eneloop Ni-MH rechargeable batteries. It’s aluminum body provides heat both on the top and at the bottom. The Kairo has three heat settings: high, low, and turbo that can be adjusted according to user’s need.
The Eneloop Kairo has a micro-computerized control to ensure safe, gentle and reliable heat source. It is more environment friendly than the disposable alternatives, as it can always be recharged. This device may be a great companion to have for surviving the winter.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Bring The Argentinian Grasslands Indoors With These Stunning Handmade Rugs
- Shipwrecks And Deep Ocean Scenes Encapsulated Inside Translucent Whale Sculptures
- This Engineer Creates Incredible 3D Calligraphy That Leaps Off The Page
- Chinese Village Builds Giant Golden Statue Of Mao Zedong
- Street Art That Only Appears When It Rains
- Men And Women Before 10 A.M. By Veronique Vial
- Jellyfish Plants Transform Your Room Into A Underwater Wonderland
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings
- Nature Framed By Myoung Ho Lee
- Istanbul Inception: Surreal Turkish Cityscapes By Aydın Büyüktaş
- These Twisted Vintage Portraits Were Made Before Photoshop
- Hilarious Illustrations Of Real Movie Typos By Austin Light
- The Six Stages of Waking Up In The Morning
- This Artist Turns People Into Aliens By Drawing Faces On Their Backs
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories