Eneloop Kairo Rechargeable Hand Warmer
Cold temperatures during the winter keep us from enjoying the outdoors. Even a short walk to the convenience store can seem daunting. With Sanyo’s Eneloop Kairo rechargeable hand warmer, the thought of stepping out to the cold might just be a little easier on the mind.
The Eneloop Kairo is a stylish and palm-sized hand warmer that can be carried anywhere to keep you warm. It can be placed inside a pocket to give you warmth throughout the day.
It comes with 2 AA eneloop Ni-MH rechargeable batteries. It’s aluminum body provides heat both on the top and at the bottom. The Kairo has three heat settings: high, low, and turbo that can be adjusted according to user’s need.
The Eneloop Kairo has a micro-computerized control to ensure safe, gentle and reliable heat source. It is more environment friendly than the disposable alternatives, as it can always be recharged. This device may be a great companion to have for surviving the winter.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series
- A Restaurant Perched Atop A Mountain Peak
- Symbiosis Of Retro And Modernity: Russian Car By Bilenkin Vintage
- World’s Longest Tunnel Slide To Open In London This Summer
- Beautiful Women Portraits By Marta Bevacqua
- New Entries For The 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church