Free Magic Giveaway – Win Your Very Own Foldable Cardboard Buddy!
Foldable.Me allows you to create little cardboard people that look like anyone. You create them online and we ship them to your door.
Foldables weigh in at a mighty 10g and stand 8.5 cm tall (roughly 3.5in). Each Foldable is made to order using our secret blend of matt laminate cardboard and high grade inks. They are precision cut and scored to be sturdy little souls – but they wouldn’t be much good in a fight!
3 winners will each receive a Foldable cardboard buddy that can be created in our online picker tool!
1. Goto Foldable.Me, create your Foldable and share it on Twitter with #FoldableMe #DYT
2. Enter through Facebook in the official contest form below to ensure you’re eligible for the prize. A winning entry does not need the successful completion of all steps, however there is an increased chance of winning if you submit through all contest steps. The contest begins March 11, 2013 and concludes on March 25, 2013. 3 lucky winners will be randomly chosen and announced on March 26, 2013.
Please, enter below and follow the steps. Good luck!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- UK Landscape Photographer Of The Year Awards
- Hottest And Most Grooviest Photos From The Past That Will Redefine Your Style Statement
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)