Free Magic Giveaway – Win Your Very Own Foldable Cardboard Buddy!
Foldable.Me allows you to create little cardboard people that look like anyone. You create them online and we ship them to your door.
Foldables weigh in at a mighty 10g and stand 8.5 cm tall (roughly 3.5in). Each Foldable is made to order using our secret blend of matt laminate cardboard and high grade inks. They are precision cut and scored to be sturdy little souls – but they wouldn’t be much good in a fight!
3 winners will each receive a Foldable cardboard buddy that can be created in our online picker tool!
1. Goto Foldable.Me, create your Foldable and share it on Twitter with #FoldableMe #DYT
2. Enter through Facebook in the official contest form below to ensure you’re eligible for the prize. A winning entry does not need the successful completion of all steps, however there is an increased chance of winning if you submit through all contest steps. The contest begins March 11, 2013 and concludes on March 25, 2013. 3 lucky winners will be randomly chosen and announced on March 26, 2013.
Please, enter below and follow the steps. Good luck!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War
- These Photos From An Abandoned Doll Factory Will Fuel All Of Your Nightmares
- This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
- Human Living Statues Contest In Buenos Aires
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building
- Street Artist Okuda Transforms An Abandoned House Into An Universal Chapel
- Playboy Model Sara Jean Underwood Dresses Up As Your Favorite Star Wars Characters
- These Hilarious Cats Look Like Furry Catbuses Come To Life