Free Magic Giveaway – Win Your Very Own Foldable Cardboard Buddy!
Foldable.Me allows you to create little cardboard people that look like anyone. You create them online and we ship them to your door.
Foldables weigh in at a mighty 10g and stand 8.5 cm tall (roughly 3.5in). Each Foldable is made to order using our secret blend of matt laminate cardboard and high grade inks. They are precision cut and scored to be sturdy little souls – but they wouldn’t be much good in a fight!
3 winners will each receive a Foldable cardboard buddy that can be created in our online picker tool!
1. Goto Foldable.Me, create your Foldable and share it on Twitter with #FoldableMe #DYT
2. Enter through Facebook in the official contest form below to ensure you’re eligible for the prize. A winning entry does not need the successful completion of all steps, however there is an increased chance of winning if you submit through all contest steps. The contest begins March 11, 2013 and concludes on March 25, 2013. 3 lucky winners will be randomly chosen and announced on March 26, 2013.
Please, enter below and follow the steps. Good luck!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories
- Amazing Surreal And Tribal Backpacks By Konstantin Kofta
- Foreboding Creature Tattoos Are Modern Brothers Grimm
- These 13 Satirical Cartoons Depict The Disturbing Reality Of Modern-Day Society
- The Algonquin Hotel In NYC Has A Kitty Concierge Named Matilda
- Romantic And Heart-Melting Unsent Text Messages
- Mumbai’s Taxis Makeover
- Korean Woman Raises 200 Dogs Saved From Streets
- You Can Stay At This Converted Oil Rig In Malaysia And Go Diving
- Le Bristol Hotel In Paris Has Two Birman Kitties Watching Over The Lobby
- Stress Relief Service In Moscow
- Winners Of The National Geographic’s Kids Photography Competition 2015
- These Protective Wearables Feature Tiny Cat Ears For Added Playfulness
- New Campaign ‘Sexxenger’ Highlights Online Danger For Kids
- Animalistic Soldier Portraits By Alexander Khokhlov