Speed Of Light
Joggers, wearing special suits with led lights attached, arrive outside the Lowry Theatre in Salford Quays, Greater Manchester. Around 400 runners took part in a dress rehearsal for the performance entitles Speed Of Light. Created by public arts charity NVA the display uses cutting edge technology to turn runners into human fireflies, attaching a series of LEDs to the joints, limbs and heads of moving bodies. The runners route takes them past The Lowry, The Imperial War Museum North and the new Media City complex. The first show takes place on Thursday night and runs until Saturday evening. (Dave Thompson/PA)
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet